• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[PTF Themes]Final Fantasy 7 Themes

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
Here's 3 themes featuring Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children the 2nd one's Final Fantasy 7 Before Crisis and lastly Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core. Credit to whoever made them:biggrin:
FF7:
ff7tf1.jpg

ACFF7A:
acff7qo1.png

ACFF7B:
acff7bnn0.jpg

BCFF7:
bcff7bh0.png

CCFF7A:
ccff7iw8.png

CCFF7B:
ccff7bui4.jpg

Click Here to Download(MegaUpload Link)

dennis96411

cool stuff!But not into final fantasy,but good job!:)

dennis96411

Well I'm not into Final Fantasy,but these are good for the lovers.

Serideth

The yellow one looks kinda stupid thought cause all the icon= a cell phone lol.

I think that's because it's a BC theme which was for cell phones as opposed to CC.

I like the look of both of them, just trying to find my PSP charger now.

vhernee_din19

hmm? HELP PLEASE

Here's 3 themes featuring Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children the 2nd one's Final Fantasy 7 Before Crisis and lastly Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core. Credit to whoever made them:biggrin:

ACFF7:
acff7qo1.png

BCFF7:
bcff7bh0.png

CCFF7:
ccff7iw8.png

hey how can i activate an ptf file? where do i need to paste it?:confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:

Roe

You just put the .ptf file into PSP/THEME on your mem stick. Then go to settings/theme settings/theme

akasoldats

I really like the first two. Question though what app is the O+X shutdown? Seems kind of useful?

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
I really like the first two. Question though what app is the O+X shutdown? Seems kind of useful?
Its just a replaced psp network update module which reboots/shutdown my psp, since network update only became available after 3.52 M33.