• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Question

ChiT0wnRedneck

I'm not sure where to put this but I have a question after reading through the rules. It's about my Xbox profile and it's about save sharing if I recall I used one for Grounded as I had no desire to play it but needed the points for something. Is there a way to remove this before I enter all my Xbox and PSN stuff?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
No issues with proceeding to link your accounts. We'll make a note about this game - if it is a problem the worst that will happen is that the game will be invalidated, so it won't count towards your stats but you'll stay ranked on the leaderboard.

ChiT0wnRedneck

No issues with proceeding to link your accounts. We'll make a note about this game - if it is a problem the worst that will happen is that the game will be invalidated, so it won't count towards your stats but you'll stay ranked on the leaderboard.
Thank you very much