• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Random: Baby-faced boy is father at 13

eldiablov

Contributor
A council flat for free, unemployment benefit, multiple child benefit (by the looks of her, disability benefits). This girl is made for life.

Brad

Yoshimi
A council flat for free, unemployment benefit, multiple child benefit (by the looks of her, disability benefits). This girl is made for life.

Meh

Budget home
Budget income
Scientifically proven I am a retard ID card

^ That life still sucks hard imo. Not to mention what people think of you

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Brad said:
Its pretty sweet how the other two went ahead and made their families look like failures.

Richard Goodsell, 16, told a Sunday paper that he also shared a bed with the teenager at her home in Eastbourne, East Sussex, at around the time she became pregnant.

Tyler Barker, 14, also told the paper he could have fathered Maisie, born at the Eastbourne District General Hospital last week.
Might as well test them all for retardation.
haha, she keeps fucking younger kids, who's next an 5 year old?!

Slasher

Suck It
what the fuck yo

Tsunaii

eMummeh
Never mind the controversy...
Is the baby healthy? With all this publicity it is not as if the kids future wont be monitored, i am sure there are people out their who can support the kids and their baby. No matter the mistake it cannot be rectified, and the focus should be on the upbringing and care of the baby, rather than scorning the parents or looking for someone to blame.

mohaas05

So if he's not the father than who is? I can't imagine a single organism in the whole universe that would have sex with that girl.