• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time

Seth

MD Party Room
Kinda shocked to see there no thread for this game. But away I really enjoyed this game, I say next to infamous it the best Ps3 game out there this year. It took a good chuck of my MW2 and l4d2 playtime and put God of War Collection and Uncharted 2 on hold until I get 100%. I say it almost a must pickup for anyone, I havent had this much fun playing a game since well infamous or fallout 3. I spent about 23 hours on this game with two plays one normal and one challenge mode( Kinda like really hard). I feel like I can get a another good 5 hours in the game before I ready to self it. I really feel in love with game so much so that I bought and beat Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction another great game and I going to be buying a Quest for Booty. However due to that long and complex puzzles of clank to get all the gold blots I may never get this game to 100%

Slasher

Suck It
Got this for Christmas, I'm really enjoying it so far

The only other Ratchet game I got was the very first one when it came out on the PS2. This new one is all that I remember and more compared to the first one.

Brad

Yoshimi
Just started playing this today. Like slash I only played one previous one.

Digging it so far.

Adiuvo

I've started playing this as well. Great game so far, especially the new weapons and mod system. Plus the space travel system, it's perfect.

The story isn't half bad either.