• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rate my STUFF, the thread!

Scorned

If only the background was overused. If only I clogged my springboard with useless apps, like you would probably would if you could afford an iPhone. If only people cared what EriCKY had to say.

Two things. First, seeing as you always bitch Sullivans about being rich, etc, i find it funny that you would call out someone, telling them they can't afford something. The funniest part about this is that, although Sullivan did flaunt his riches indirectly, he never exactly straight up said "if only you could afford ____". So quite honestly, youre a big ass hypocrite. And not like a nice large ass, as in a fine one that i would want to ride. Nah, youre like one of those nasty, wrinkly, overweight asses that i'd give a double take to only because its that nasty.

And two, for the record, EriCKY's posts are [most of the time] a bit more interesting than yours, imo. So if only that was relevant, because as you displayed, you did care what EriCKY had to say.

And also, i like the theme, and although i have to kinda agree that the Wallpaper (and its many variants) is used alot, it nevertheless looks nice.

eighty4

Two things. First, seeing as you always bitch Sullivans about being rich, etc, i find it funny that you would call out someone, telling them they can't afford something. The funniest part about this is that, although Sullivan did flaunt his riches indirectly, he never exactly straight up said "if only you could afford ____". So quite honestly, youre a big ass hypocrite. And not like a nice large ass, as in a fine one that i would want to ride. Nah, youre like one of those nasty, wrinkly, overweight asses that i'd give a double take to only because its that nasty.

And two, for the record, EriCKY's posts are [most of the time] a bit more interesting than yours, imo. So if only that was relevant, because as you displayed, you did care what EriCKY had to say.

And also, i like the theme, and although i have to kinda agree that the Wallpaper (and its many variants) is used alot, it nevertheless looks nice.

So, judging by your misguided logic, you think that if someone says something once, it labels them as what type of words they say? Right. I got on Sullivan's case because he always bought it up in conversation - I thought that part was at least the most obvious to understand. The most funny part of your paragraph is how you go on, in anger to say your displeasure in it, as if you know me well enough; hilarious.

I can understand someone finding relating to the idiocracy and idiotic posting of EriCKY as you've found yourself doing - good job and admitting that one. Proof I need of that? He's banned. Also, caring and replying to something, shouldn't mean the same thing. If I had actually cared, my theme would've been changed, don't you think?

Find me 3 instances where that wallpaper is used, or you can go on to say "I don'tr have time for this and don't care" like I'd expect you to do.

Scorned

I smell a gang bang

You should join and make that smell stronger.

The most funny part of your paragraph is how you go on, in anger to say your displeasure in it, as if you know me well enough; hilarious.

Rawr, and i do know you well. More than you know. I watch. And obsess.

So, judging by your misguided logic, you think that if someone says something once, it labels them as what type of words they say? Right. I got on Sullivan's case because he always bought it up in conversation - I thought that part was at least the most obvious to understand.

Did i say that you were rich? I only stated that you hung on Sullivan because he brought up all the stuff he had, and that you, being very similar in that one post, flaunted that you had something that another could not afford. If you could please show me where i "labeled" you :) And theres another thing wrong there, you didn't just get on Sullivan's case everytime he brought up his spoiled self, you got on him everytime he posted anything.

I can understand someone finding relating to the idiocracy and idiotic posting of EriCKY as you've found yourself doing - good job and admitting that one. Proof I need of that? He's banned. Also, caring and replying to something, shouldn't mean the same thing. If I had actually cared, my theme would've been changed, don't you think?

Proof I need of some of your "idiocracy and idiotic posting". I could just through your post history, or the fact that you've gotten banned here and on QJ. And also, youre right caring and replying aren't the same thing, i said that in my ANGER. Sorry.

Find me 3 instances where that wallpaper is used, or you can go on to say "I don'tr have time for this and don't care" like I'd expect you to do.

I will actually go on to say that, i don't feel like going around to find some pictures. I can say i've seen it on deviantART and Macthemes before, and if its any reassurance, im looking at a very similar wallpaper on my own Touch right now, but i doubt that will matter.

eighty4

I like this, you try to use sarcasm and subtle insults to make your point seem more valid or at least to make it seem like you make any sense. I got banned here, both times, for dumbass reasons as anyone can say., Even twelve himself apologized for banning me the first time he had done so.

Also, with Sullivan, it was every time till it grew to the point of me getting angered that he did it each time., I do it once, you LABEL me as the same as him. If you aren't then please look up the definition of what a hypocrite is.

As I said, you wont do a simple task to prove your point - good luck trying to make yourself seem like the king of all wits and use that adorable sarcasm you seem to thrive on too.

Scorned

I like this, you try to use sarcasm and subtle insults to make your point seem more valid or at least to make it seem like you make any sense. I got banned here, both times, for dumbass reasons as anyone can say., Even twelve himself apologized for banning me the first time he had done so.

I used sarcasm, or a joke as i call it, to try and lighten up the situation. Yknow break the ice. Although technically in this type of scenario i guess it'd be like flame-kinda, but im not sure how you'd "break" a flame, so maybe like put out? The only reason i said that joke/sarcastic remark, is to first show that theres nothin' personal brah, and to second show that i was not angry as you thought you made me out to be. It's too bad you took it so seriously.

And also, in my perspective, every ban i've been given was a dumbass reason. Just like im sure EriCKY's was.

Also, with Sullivan, it was every time till it grew to the point of me getting angered that he did it each time., I do it once, you LABEL me as the same as him. If you aren't then please look up the definition of what a hypocrite is.

I labeled you the same as him? I said that you said something that was even worse than Sullivan. Sullivan pissed me off, because he always showed that he had this and that. Always. I understand that you'd post after every spoiled post he made, but you didn't. You posted after every post he made, regardless if it involved his money or his toenail. And i also said that it's sad that you bust on someone about their spoiled ass, but you do something even worse. From what i remember, i don't think Sullivan ever straight up said, "If only you could have all the shit i had. But you can't afford it."

He showed off his shit. That's annoying. You told someone you have something they can't afford. That's just being a dick.

As I said, you wont do a simple task to prove your point - good luck trying to make yourself seem like the king of all wits and use that adorable sarcasm you seem to thrive on too.

lol k?

Playboy

Here's my homebrew game :

snap009.jpg

Thread : [Release] Urinal Test PSP - M for Mature Forums

Scorned

James.

User Not Found
Hopefully I'll be showing my Ion 330 (Ionstar 330) in the next few weeks if the bank gives me my money back :(

Turbocat777

Hopefully I'll be showing my Ion 330 (Ionstar 330) in the next few weeks if the bank gives me my money back :(

good luck, hopefully soon i'll have a paycheck soon and can get some new glasses, months ago i got i a car accident and my glasses flew out the window so i have had to use my glasses from middle school

and then after all of that hopefully ill have everyhting set up

also what about this? got it for 3$ didn't come with the guide though

1000367g.jpg

Turbocat777

When, where and how did you get it for 3$?

i got it at a flea market type place, havne't gotten to test the cartrige though, but still i'm happy i got it and at 3$ i won't be too sad if it doesn't work

user friendly

10/10

Just sold my last Bearded Dragon a few weeks ago. She was pretty awesome. Nice looking morphs :tup:

Here's a few of her:

DSC02269.jpg

DSC01224.jpg