• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rate the avatar/sig above you.

Chaoskeeper56

Pineapple
Avatar is 2/10 cause i'm so damn sick of keyboard cat
Sig is 8/10 cause its pretty funny :)

Cryox

Bro.
5/10 for the avy.

0/10 for the sig. It's retarded and it makes you look like you are trying to be witty, but failing at it.

I suck at sigs hah. My avatar was made by me, I got my camera out and set the shutter speed to 30 seconds, got out my blue light and drew that. I am behind it, but you can't see me.

Avy: 8/10. You always have an interesting avatar
Sig: 7/10. Simple, but it works.

xploren

Contributor
Avy - Terribly plain. 2/10. But still better than your last one.
Sig - I have to agree with Abe on this one. By the way, you misspelled "your". 1/10, just because I like to stare at the .gif.

Cryox

Bro.
Avy - Terribly plain. 2/10. But still better than your last one.
Sig - I have to agree with Abe on this one. By the way, you misspelled "your". 1/10, just because I like to stare at the .gif.

Abe rated a completely different signature than you. I changed it shortly after he rated my last one. ;)

@nicodemus
avatar: 3/10 - Just don't like it...
signature: 1/10 - too big and doesn't really work. One image would be better.

Cryox

Bro.
I still agree with him. That's not a good sign, is it?

No :(
Dang, now I feel like I gotta change it again. Keeping the loading bar, just need new text... hmmmm

edit:
There, that might be a little less "retarded and trying to be witty, and failing"

Colm

Avatar: 8/10. 2 points removed for me never actually hearing the album. Probably would get 10/10 if I liked it though.
Sig: 9/10, but the bottom left corner just looks weird...

Colm

Av: 10/10 for perfectly describing you as a heavy.

Dominating people and forcing them to go spy for a cheap revenge kill?
...if you say so. I chose it for perfectly describing me as a spy...
Avatar 8/10. wtf? I'm guessing it's an album cover... either way, it's weird and I like it.