• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Razer Cortex Api Integration

GAMERJET

Hello

I was wondering if it would be possible to pull data (ie playtime, game information, achievements, etc) from the Razer Cortex Api?

Specifically I'm interested in knowing if it would be possible to automatically pull information and have it automatically entered into our exophase profiles.
The data I'm really hoping you can pull is more Blizzard games (ie Starcraft Remastered, Blizzard Arcade, Warcraft 3 Reforged)

I'm also wondering if you could use to pull data from any untracked PC game?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I don't see any APIs here for retrieving game data, they're all mostly for integrating with Razer's store. Is the Razer Cortex launcher able to show your playtime/achievements?

GAMERJET

It does track playtime and achievements for many PC game platforms

Attachments

• 2022-09-15 20_16_48-Razer Cortex.jpg
    2022-09-15 20_16_48-Razer Cortex.jpg
    774.8 KB · Views: 30

GAMERJET

I want to share one more screenshot. Here you can see Starcraft: Remastered, a Blizzard game, being tracked. The game has no achievements, but play time is tracked. This data would ideally or hopefully be addable to the Blizzard section here on Exophase.

Attachments

• 2022-09-15 20_37_51-Razer Cortex.jpg
    2022-09-15 20_37_51-Razer Cortex.jpg
    942.5 KB · Views: 29

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I want to share one more screenshot. Here you can see Starcraft: Remastered, a Blizzard game, being tracked. The game has no achievements, but play time is tracked. This data would ideally or hopefully be addable to the Blizzard section here on Exophase.
Oh that's interesting, I will check out the launcher and see. It says your Profile visibility is set to public, what's your username on Razer so I can look up your profile?