• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare [Zombies]

BlackSheep

This just a pic atm for the rdr zombie dlc

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/112/1123938p1.html
zombiereddead_inline_1285692792.jpg

Robby

Los Doyers!
I need to actually sit down and play this game. I haven't even played 20% of the game. Never really held my interest, it felt boring. The world is open, but too open. Seems like you have to go the distance to do anything.

But nonetheless I want to play the Red Dead Zombies pack, so I'm gonna just try to beat it this weekend.

BlackSheep

I need to actually sit down and play this game. I haven't even played 20% of the game. Never really held my interest, it felt boring. The world is open, but too open. Seems like you have to go the distance to do anything.

But nonetheless I want to play the Red Dead Zombies pack, so I'm gonna just try to beat it this weekend.

I know it takes to long to go to mission to mission so far im 49% done in 13 hours

january39

eXo Staff
Great game, but if you hate the travelling you can set the waypoint, make camp and travel to waypoint to be instantly transported to your selected destination ;)

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
yea, that or use the stage coaches. once you find all the hidden treasures, you can travel anywhere via stage coach for free. only problem with that is it can cost a lot of money to go all the way across the map (if your not riding for free) :argh:

Dan

Contributor
Am I the only one that enjoys the scenery? I actually like travelling across the map.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
i enjoy traveling across the map too, but i enjoy the random encounters. you never know what's going to happen. my favorite is the guys working with dynamite and they blow themselves up xD

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
yea, that or use the stage coaches. once you find all the hidden treasures, you can travel anywhere via stage coach for free. only problem with that is it can cost a lot of money to go all the way across the map (if your not riding for free) :argh:

Well, what else are you going to spend your money on?

I wonder for those of us who beat the game already, [BLACKOUT]do you get to play as a zombified John, or are you stuck with whiny Jack?[/BLACKOUT]

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
Well, what else are you going to spend your money on?

I wonder for those of us who beat the game already, [BLACKOUT]do you get to play as a zombified John, or are you stuck with whiny Jack?[/BLACKOUT]
most of my money goes towards new weapons ($5000 for the exploding rifle, really?!?!?) & bounties :argh: as for your second question, im really not sure, but maybe looking at the screenshots give some hints.....

~edit~
there's a trailer up on ign. looks like some old fashioned zombie fun!

Robby

Los Doyers!
So I just picked this up yesterday, I ended up getting the standalone disc and I am loving it.

Undead nightmare campaign is fun. I love killing the zombies and the fact that ammo is sacred in this game makes it more thrilling and makes every miss to the head, a little more hurting.
Plus the fact that it has all DLC released for multiplayer makes it worth the money.
The Undead game mode online is really really fun. Killing zombies with friends is always a blast.