• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Red Dead Redemption

Whisper

Logic :(

Spiros

Maiki
I read about red dead redemption in a magazine last year and it looked amazing with the 1 or 2 pictures that were available. seeing the trailer, it looks incredible. agreed that its a day one buy, its too bad ill be away from my consoles until august.
the honor system looks really interesting. i think ill be the good guy for my first play through.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Buying on release day.
I loved read dead revolver on the ps2.

Riorio99

I'm looking forward to this, and I loved Red Dead Revolver (even though I didn't get a chance to play it properly, the joys of lending games to friends who move away). Open world games done right rule, especially with a unique setting.

Whisper

I just preordered today through gamestop's online store which came with the special edition, soundtrack, and a 10 dollar credit for future purchases (3d dot games ;p).

If you get it for the ps3 I heard it automatically will come with exclusive content.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm still undecided on what system to get this on.

Edit - Went with the 360. I'm betting playing with random posse will net people using mics a much higher percentage of the time.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Everyone has been talking about this game nonstop.
Major hype:argh:

I'm going assume it sold very great.

Seth

MD Party Room
Got it at midnight played it for about 7 hours and so far I love the game, I hate riding the horse tho.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Got it at midnight played it for about 7 hours and so far I love the game, I hate riding the horse tho.

Alot people at the midnight launch?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Played only an hour so far, it's really gorgeous.

What do you hate about the horse riding Vanden, it's simple.

userfriendly - You need to upgrade to a gold LIVE account so we can do some multiplayer.

Seth

MD Party Room

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
The horse riding bothered me for a bit too. As Vanden said, the NPCs die way too easily for nudging them while you are on a horse, while it hardly knocks down enemies. I wouldn't care if it wasn't for the fact that sometimes those NPCs cause you to fail the mission if they die. Plus they always get stuck in a fence, or in between a tree and cliff, which is very annoying

So far I'm enjoying the game, I just had to get used to the controls

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Also, free roam online is pure anarchy. As soon as you spawn you get shot at by the countless other people, so unless you make friends to form a gang quickly you can't get anywhere

Whisper

The horse riding bothered me for a bit too. As Vanden said, the NPCs die way too easily for nudging them while you are on a horse, while it hardly knocks down enemies. I wouldn't care if it wasn't for the fact that sometimes those NPCs cause you to fail the mission if they die. Plus they always get stuck in a fence, or in between a tree and cliff, which is very annoying

So far I'm enjoying the game, I just had to get used to the controls

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Also, free roam online is pure anarchy. As soon as you spawn you get shot at by the countless other people, so unless you make friends to form a gang quickly you can't get anywhere
I personally really enjoy the horse riding, maybe it's because it reminds me of Agro from Shadow of the Colossus so much.