• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Red Dead Redemption

B

Bizarre

Just picked it up yesterday, its good. Online with friends is probably better then story mode.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
I read that cheats disable saving and achievements. are they re enabled once you turn the cheats off?

PR0fessor Burnt

I read that cheats disable saving and achievements. are they re enabled once you turn the cheats off?

IIRC from GTA IV when you entered a cheat it disabled certain achievements like when you spawned a helicopter it disabled the one man army cheat. As long as you dont save you should be fine

Robby

Los Doyers!
Enabling cheats disables the ability to save the game fyi

Anyways, I picked up this game yesterday but didn't play it til today. It is quite nice, the single player seems a bit slow right now, but I am told it picks up after awhile.

Online is just pure fun with friends. Really digging this game alot right now.

TotalRocker

Only been playing this on single player so far. friends are being stubborn but i will convince them to buy it one day! Looking forward to trying out the multiplayer.

Great game I think, interesting story and really enjoying it so far. :)