• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Red Faction Armageddon PC Demo Exclusively on OnLive

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

Still need a reason to try out the new OnLive gaming service? Look no further than having exclusive first-access to Red Faction Armageddon's PC demo. This marks the first time a PC demo will be made exclusively available through the new service and marks a huge triumph for the service.

Those who decide to take it one step further and pre-order the title through OnLive will receive a copy of Red Faction Guerilla (OnLive) and a free OnLive Game System[...]

Continue reading: Red Faction Armageddon PC Demo Exclusively on OnLive...

hush404

Honestly... for a game that's coming out in a few weeks... who cares. Online can eat me... as it would NEVER work on my connection and the connection of many a gamer in this world.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Gave it a shot myself shortly after writing this and found the experience very good (granted I have a good connection) but I still prefer local games as opposed to streaming just for the better quality (for machines less capable though it's great)