• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Release] Battery Warning Plugin V0.3

Zack

PSP Coder
[Release] Battery Warning Plugin V0.3.1 (update)

Via Retroemu.com

Hey guys!

About : Battery Warning plugin is a PSP plugin that shows a message on screen when your battery reaches 15% or less charge. Works in VSH/GAME + Homebrew Games & Apps.

Why bother when the PSP LED blinks when the battery is low? Well lets face it, who can honestly say when they are stuck into a game that they even notice the LED blinking at all, also added to that, the fact that when your playing a game your thumb practically covers the whole light, it's not an ideal method of warning :)

I lost the source to V0.2 because my external HDD died so I had to start the project from scratch.

Screenshot :

20102310567.png

So here are the changes :

Changelog :

* Added ability to turn the message off. Press L+R+Select to disable the message once shown.
* Changed message to display remaining battery percentage and time remaining (in mins)
* Message now doesn't get hidden behind objects.
* Message now clearer to read (again).
* Reduced flickering substantially (still flickers in certain games)

Future :

In the next release there will finally be the configuration manager. I have started it and it wont be long until it's finished. However been that in essence this is more of a new plugin than a updated version (since I had to start from scratch) I want to be certain people enjoy the same level of success with it as I do before bothering to release a customization manager.

Thanks and enjoy!

EDIT : New version attached. V0.3.1

Changes :

* Message upon battery reaching full charge (Whilst charging) - (See screenshot)
Removing the power cable or pressing L+R+Select will disable the message.

Prinny.png

Attachments

• battWarn_V0.3.1.zip
    41.7 KB · Views: 304

neutrOpik

Cool! Good work Zack, very usefull app!

Tanks

january39

eXo Staff
Thanks for the update, a good idea in a homebrew saturated world. Who said everything that could be done has been? :/

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Quality release - nice work as always Zack :)

angelsniper45

Quality release - nice work as always Zack :)

agreed :biggrin:

but x3, how come you didnt front page my release? :confused1:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
agreed :biggrin:

but x3, how come you didnt front page my release? :confused1:

I must've missed it, sorry about that. Pretty sure I front paged the initial release at least.

angelsniper45

I must've missed it, sorry about that. Pretty sure I front paged the initial release at least.

you probably did :)

i kinda put it up in a rush anyway so im pretty sure that most people did.

sorry to steal your thread zach :p but this has already saved me about 3 times. .lol