• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] Game Categories v12

jake251996

Problem :?

:biggrin:

I actually joined this site to report a bug / problem :D I enjoyed this APP

Specs:

MODEL:
PSP- Slim 2000 on 5.00M33-6 with Prometheus 4 patch

PLUGINS:
PSP Powersaver
Game Categories v12
Cxmb v1.3
VshMenu
BatteryWarning

Size of MS (Memory Stick)
16GB

Homebrew Installed:
Latest Light MP3
Latest PMP Advance Player
Isotool 1.81
PSP-Maps

Games Installed:
Driver 76
Miami Vice : The Game
The 3rd Birthday
Tom Clancy's : Rainbow Vegas
Medal Of Honor Heroes
Dissidia Duodecim 012 Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep
NBA Live 10
NBA 2K10
Smackdown VS Raw 2010
Final Fantasy Tactics : The War of The Lions

PROBLEMS:

1. Dissidia Duodecim 012 doesn't appear in any game category folder that one creates even if it is in the memory stick other games appear but not it
Even tried making a separate folder for the game and still it doesn't show. The only solution is to put it in the uncategorized folder
were it will make it's appearance
2. Game LaG : 3rd Birthday Game , Driver 76 and other games LAG
3. Game Problems (After installing it) :
- 3rd Birthday : Shooting and Aiming controls doesn't work when pressed unlike before Game Categories V12 was installed
- Dissidia Duodecim 012 : Game Save Corrupts . In actuality when you view the save game in the Saves Folder in XMB the save
doesn't look corrupted but when you try to load it ingame it shows the message " Load Failed . The data
is corrupted .

So far those Are my Problems .Don't get me wrong I'm grateful for this homebrew app and this is my first time using it but all my game just went wrong. My Save file in Dissidia Duodecim 012 was corrupted , a game where I enjoyed and worked hard on suddenly cease to exist (LOAD) . I'm here to inform the GREAT Creator of Games Category V12 and his / her contributors of problems that other users might be having so that it your next release it will solve my problem and others as well . Thank You and I hope you can implement a fix on my problem in time for the next release :D :smile::smile::biggrin: