• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] Install 5.50-GEN-D3 with Rec.Flasher (FW-Pack)

Hellcat

Contributor
Hey folks.

Here's a long promised Firmware-Pack (AddOn) for Recovery Flasher.

With this you can install 5.50-GEN-D3 directely with Recovery Flasher, no more need to first flash a M33 and then run the GEN installer, just hop directely to GEN - for those who want to.

Using is kinda easy, pick the .RFP file from the archive matching your PSP and copy it alongside the 550.PBP onto the root of your memstick.
In Recovery Flasher select "load from external FW pack" on the version selection, choose the Pack and off you go, it'll install the GEN then.

Needs Recovery Flasher 1.60.

Have fun :)

[ Download ]

RedHate

I can has hax nao?
very nice as always! im'a give this a go when i have some extra time. +rep for mr hellcat.

Hellcat

Contributor
UPDATED!

I just updated the 5.50-GEN-D3 Firmware Packs, fixed the few minor issues we had:
- more recent D3 version
- flashing from pre-3.52-M33-4 (like 3.40OE, for example) now no longer breaks VSH menu and recovery menu

If there's anything more, just post it here :)

The original download link is still valid, same URL, only gives the updated archive now, so no need to update any links that have been posted somewhere.

myne11

Sir,
what if I accidentaly convert my psp slim 5.03 GEN-C to 5.50/evry software doesn't work anymore /even the chickHEN is corrupted/please help tnx