• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] PSP Tool 1.00

raing3

Here is yet another update to my PSP Tool application, most of the changes are bugfixes.

PSP Tool is a multi-purpose application designed for the PlayStation Portable console to perform various general management functions with the console. Initially PSP Tool was designed just for extracting the IPL from the Memory Stick but has since expanded and incorporates many other diagnostics functions.

The changes made in version 1.00 are
  • Added: Detection of HEN version under System Information (thanks to Davee).
  • Added: Detection of TA-088v3, TA-090 and TA-090v2 motherboards under System Information.
  • Fixed: Made a change to improve the reliability of extracting an IPL using the first option.
  • Fixed: If the original PSP firmware version cannot be retrieved

afteralter

S for Surreal
I'm noob to this kind of HB's..
okay, i'll ask a noobish question, does this work for the 3k?

raing3

yeah it works on a PSP-3000 but it is kinda pointless as the 3000 can't create a pandora battery and can't make use of a magic memory stick.

afteralter

S for Surreal
yeah it works on a PSP-3000 but it is kinda pointless as the 3000 can't create a pandora battery and can't make use of a magic memory stick.

Lol. XD Good thing I haven't downloaded it yet.
Thanks for the quick response :D