• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC [Results] Clash of the Misfits!

Serideth

First of all I'd like to say thanks to everyone who participated despite the overall results the two teams where pretty close and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Anyway this thread is all about the results, so here we go:

Winning Team:

Team 1

Team 1 Results (Over 3 maps)

MenaceInc - 115 = PRIZE
Manic Nimrod - 100 = PRIZE
x3sphere - 92
JustPie - 86
Chathurga - 79
Serideth - 67

Team 2 Results (Over 3 maps)

EvilSeph -110
Greyshock - 105 = PRIZE*
Hardrive - 105
Eldablov - 101
WillyWade - 71
Roe-ur-boat - 9

eldiablov

Contributor
aaah 4 off a prize !

Aah well it was good while it lasted. Good job to everyone who played :) - Except Eran.

Serideth

lol Chat, you didn't play as ridiculously bad as me...

[ 22:35 ] [Greyone] roe-ur-boat didn't know what he was doing, but this was basically his first time playing
[ 22:36 ] [~EvilSeph] he was probably one of my more useful ones

Chin up, you did well for your first time.

Hardrive

Contributor
I played ridiculously bad :(
gg MenaceInc, Manic Nimrod and *sigh* Greyshock

I did better than you, points wise :p

I had a good time. Hopefully before the next one of these we can get some of you newcomers to the game into a few training lessons so you know what's going on ;). It's a hard game to just walk into (and not ragequit out of), and everybody did pretty well at it.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I did better than you, points wise :p

I had a good time. Hopefully before the next one of these we can get some of you newcomers to the game into a few training lessons so you know what's going on ;). It's a hard game to just walk into (and not ragequit out of), and everybody did pretty well at it.

especially you as a goddam spy :p
it was pretty awesome though :)

Colm

Aah well it was good while it lasted. Good job to everyone who played :) - Except Eran.

Indeed. Listen, I'm sorry about the sudden departure, but I must admit, what happened surprised me a lot more than it surprised ye, most likely.