• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Resync request

D4n1v4l

For Football Manager 2020 Editor - from what I can see it's because the hours played are being overridden. If you click the edit icon on the game when hovering over it, then select "Use tracked time" does that fix it?

Yes, that did indeed help. I don't know why it was like that. Maybe I accidentally overwrote it.

Almost everything seems to be back, except the Steam Tools are still missing. That would be the Football Manager Editor 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. In the Tools section at Steam I can see the last usage and the number of hours. Only the last current editor is available here.

Sorry for the circumstances. I think I will never delete games again. 😂

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes, that did indeed help. I don't know why it was like that. Maybe I accidentally overwrote it.

Almost everything seems to be back, except the Steam Tools are still missing. That would be the Football Manager Editor 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. In the Tools section at Steam I can see the last usage and the number of hours. Only the last current editor is available here.

Sorry for the circumstances. I think I will never delete games again. 😂

I just added those manually for you - as they aren't showing up in your list on Steam at all (even on the other page I mentioned). Some games on Steam are hidden
from the owned games list (either due to being delisted from the store or marked as restricted) and only show under recently played, which only contains the last 2 weeks of activity. Maybe if you launched them again, they would show up. If not, then you could fill in the hours manually.

D4n1v4l

Okay. The missing times aren't bad now. If it doesn't work, I'll just them manually if it doesn't work. But I just noticed that two of the editors have the wrong logo. Could this still be corrected?

Otherwise thanks a lot for your help and fixing the problem.

Editor.jpg
Editor.jpg

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Okay. The missing times aren't bad now. If it doesn't work, I'll just them manually if it doesn't work. But I just noticed that two of the editors have the wrong logo. Could this still be corrected?

Otherwise thanks a lot for your help and fixing the problem.

View attachment 10292
View attachment 10293

I updated them, might need to refresh browser cache to see the changes.

Namtazar

I hope it is not a necro-posting, but don't want to start a new topic while this actually exists. I have a problem with 4 of my steam games that do not show completed or even owned on exophase. So I request a resynch, please. The list of games is:
THEY CAME FROM THE MOON
RAGE PARKING SIMULATOR 2016
TORCH CAVE
TORCH CAVE 2

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I hope it is not a necro-posting, but don't want to start a new topic while this actually exists. I have a problem with 4 of my steam games that do not show completed or even owned on exophase. So I request a resynch, please. The list of games is:
THEY CAME FROM THE MOON
RAGE PARKING SIMULATOR 2016
TORCH CAVE
TORCH CAVE 2

Done. For whatever reason they aren't showing in your public game list on Steam either, that's why the normal scan didn't find them, so had to force a scan on the associated app IDs to pick them up.

Namtazar

Thank you. All these games and the publishers were removed from the steam store completely because of violating some rules ( they were given away for free, they all have numerous count of achievements but you can get all of them almost instantly etc.) so that may be a reason almost every achievement tracker I use did not grab this games.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
A force update plz. A normal update is not doing the trick.
Done. I didn't see any change though, so perhaps it already updated.

CoVarZz

Force update plz. And can you tell me how i can find the ap id for google play. Because i update profile and i delete a game on google play account and also hide it here but it has no effect till you do a force scan.

Thx

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Force update plz. And can you tell me how i can find the ap id for google play. Because i update profile and i delete a game on google play account and also hide it here but it has no effect till you do a force scan.

Thx

Done. The option to scan specific App IDs only works for Steam for now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Could you resync my Xbox & Ubisoft profile?
Done. Your Xbox profile is showing up as private now though fyi, Ubisoft one seems fine.