• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Resync request

GAMERJET

Requesting Re-sync on Blizzard Starcraft 2. Earned 5 new achievements but they don't seem to be syncing onsite. Tried multiple scan and re-auth blizzard

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Requesting Re-sync on Blizzard Starcraft 2. Earned 5 new achievements but they don't seem to be syncing onsite. Tried multiple scan and re-auth blizzard
There is an outage with the SC2 API: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/t/504-gateway-timeout-errors-for-sc2-community-apis/48989

It’s been down for about a week it seems, and the official SC2 website is returning a not found page on player profiles as well.

Waiting for an update from Blizzard currently.

PowerCoard

Hello I am a new member and my account will only sync 20 games on the Nintendo Switch I have quite a bit more, is that by design or is my account not syncing. Thank you in advance for any help.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello I am a new member and my account will only sync 20 games on the Nintendo Switch I have quite a bit more, is that by design or is my account not syncing. Thank you in advance for any help.
This is a known limitation and it is explained in further detail here https://forums.exophase.com/threads/nintendo-switch-playtime-tracking.56772/

The 20 game cap is imposed by Nintendo's servers however the site never removes any games so you can play any missed games to bump them up to the top of your activity list and then run a manual scan. It'll eventually catch everything if you keep doing that.

Plasticboy

Please can I have a resync please. For some reason can't unhide my hidden games. Games count has been messed up jumped up 200+ games due to recounting hidden games even though hidden. Something not right. Thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Please can I have a resync please. For some reason can't unhide my hidden games. Games count has been messed up jumped up 200+ games due to recounting hidden games even though hidden. Something not right. Thanks
I have a run a resync. However hidden games have never impacted the count - may change how that works in the future but it's basically just a cosmetic feature currently.

Have to delete them then run a manual scan afterwards in order for the count to update (assuming they've also been removed or marked as private on Steam).

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi, @x3sphere when i click to manual sync he don't work..
it's possible to have a resync please?
There are no issues with the manual scan that I'm seeing. Which service is not updating?