• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Resync request

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can't delete them from EA Games? I guess there's no way to delete them from the platform neither?
It's not possible to verify EA accounts currently so the delete option does not work there. I don't think you can remove them on EA's side, either. However the hide option will still work here - and games with 0 achievements aren't counted towards stats.

Crinlorite

It's not possible to verify EA accounts currently so the delete option does not work there. I don't think you can remove them on EA's side, either. However the hide option will still work here - and games with 0 achievements aren't counted towards stats.
If I hide the EA Game, will it count towards the completion percentage? I know deleting games on Steam does, but hiding works the same way? There're some old games that I won't be able to 100% on EA and the rest of the platforms because there's not enough people for the achievements.