• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

RockBand Unplugged

Cryox

Bro.
That's what makes the game unique. If it doesn't have the instrument switching, it's too easy.
That is true, but it is always fun to get that true RB feeling by playing a the song all the way through on one instrument.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
I really like this game, it's much harder than the other Rock Band games and everything is done very smoothly. I like the little touches, like how the track you are on gets emphasized, etc.

LocutusEstBorg

I hate them so much for the ******* Jackson 5 song. Its so bloody annoying and pansy.

The track switching isn't that bad after a while. It also saves your ass sometimes when there is along streak of repeated notes and you start losing sync pressing the same combination again and again, and the phrase ends just before you screw up and saves you.

You can still play the individual instruments under Extras in Warmup Mode. And it records the scores for the songs separately from the regular mode.

I also don't like that the most expensive instruments are the freak instruments which I would never buy. They should have had cool looking "normal" instruments as the most expensive for each member.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
The DLC has stopped coming out for this =\ I was really looking forward to have more songs

RoxaxiS

Is this game available on the US Playstation Store?? I can't find it. Only the game's songs are listed not the game itself.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

RoxaxiS

I miss this game! Perhaps I'll bring my PSP to work tonight instead of studying for my exams. I'm sure I could make time for both.

What about doing them both? :D I always play PSP when i study. :) I know it is weird but i like it. :)