• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[SA] for Searching for Artist

A_Nub

Developer
Ok so the title says it. However I do not want this to turn into a bad thread like so many others. So first some notes.

Perks:
*You will get paid.
*You will have loose rules (ie. you can use your own styles and ideas)

Demands:
*2D menus and titles and other graphics
*3D textured models (mostly trucks and simple terrain)
*Professional Quality
*Tech/Grunge Style

Perquisites:
*Old work as proof (so I can judge your talent)
*Dedication (so I know you will not bail on me)
*Originality (to avoid legal problems and to create a unique experience)

(this game will be on the PSP and iPhone/iTouch)
(Free copy to artist, and various builds during development)

So Whos interested?

Bran

Yell
When are you wanting someone by? I'm doing some 3D graphic work for a friends game but depending on the quality and number of things you want I might be able to help.

Also I work with Max.

A_Nub

Developer
Well, I am about 50% done with the engine, so there is quite a bit of time.

I was thinking about 5 cars with about 2 skins each for the initial release (subject to change).

But I would like someone within the next month or so, to start the process. Also possible help building some default levels in the in game level editor.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
I have to ask.

Is this for the homebrew idol compo.

If so do you know any tutorials for 3d games. If i can get it right ill pay you for helping me. i know nothing of 3d.

Vee

For iPhone and iTouch? Awesome! I've been wanting to get into that.

Uhh, i haven't done anywork with 3D, but i'm pretty good at interface's and 2D graphics. So give me a shout and i'll show you some of my previous work.

A_Nub

Developer
I'm I hopefully looking for someone who can do both the 2D and 3D, also BlackBurd this will be entered into Homebrew Idol 2 and Neoflash as well as the app store (for now I think im aiming at $1.99).

Vee, please do post some old work :D

BlackBurd aim or msn me about 3D coding ;D

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
I'm I hopefully looking for someone who can do both the 2D and 3D, also BlackBurd this will be entered into Homebrew Idol 2 and Neoflash as well as the app store (for now I think im aiming at $1.99).

Vee, please do post some old work :D

BlackBurd aim or msn me about 3D coding ;D

Okay. im not gonna enter the contest though because it seems like it would take a long time to learn.

i also was wondering whats your aim.

And can you also give me some info on iphone development.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
my aim and msn are under my name in my posts :p aim: zachrythayer msn:zachthayer@gmail.com

sorry didnt see those.

ill aim maybe tomarrow if your online.

Sullivan

Ok so the title says it. However I do not want this to turn into a bad thread like so many others. So first some notes.

Perks:
*You will get paid.
*You will have loose rules (ie. you can use your own styles and ideas)

Demands:
*2D menus and titles and other graphics
*3D textured models (mostly trucks and simple terrain)
*Professional Quality
*Tech/Grunge Style

Perquisites:
*Old work as proof (so I can judge your talent)
*Dedication (so I know you will not bail on me)
*Originality (to avoid legal problems and to create a unique experience)

(this game will be on the PSP and iPhone/iTouch)
(Free copy to artist, and various builds during development)

So Whos interested?

I would love to design for you, I haven't done much in the past few months, and currently finishing up my latest computer build.

Here is a a little of my portfolio on dA, but I am currently cleaning that up and working on it too.

truedef's deviantART gallery

Sullivan

Well yes and no. I am currently taking a 3ds max class in high school. I pretty much know all the basics plus more, I am not exactly sure what program you will be needing to be used for this. As I said, I am taking a course over 3d modeling, and have done very well so far, I know far more then the basics.

Thanks for your reply.

Sullivan

That would be cool, what program(s) do you use?

Bran

Yell
Max mostly, I can use Maya but I fucking hate it

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM EST ----------

I am a master with meshes. I'm also on 2009 version.