• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Saints Row 2

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I hated the first one with a passion, and I attempted to play this one and my 360 coughed and died. I'll probably never play this shit again

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
I rented this

Not a bad game, Its definitely a lot funnier than GTA, but not as good. However, its still a pretty good game

_Syn

I'll just rent this game for now, see what I think of it. But from what I've heard, it's a great game.

GTAIV = epic fail.

As someone said, I just didn't feel the need to drive around the city, killing random people. Getting away from a 4 star was easy. Get on a boat, put your sniper and RPG cheat on, and boom, there it goes. It's not as thrilling as San Andreas was. That game, was difficult and fun at the same time.

Slasher

Suck It
After playing this game for a couple of well spent hours, it's safe to say this game is definitely a lot of fun. I've never played Saints Row before so I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. It's chaotic, the mechanics are solid, it looks visually appealing with vibrant colours, and most importantly - it's FUN.

Both GTA4 and Saints Row 2 have their obvious perks, but so far for me Saints Row 2 brings back a lot of the fun memories I had with GTA3 and San Andreas. It's actually fun to just go around and cause mayhem amongst the city, whereas GTA4 didn't really make me want to go around and do that.

I'm looking forward to playing some more of this :D

Mraellis

I love this game. It's definitely what GTA IV should have been.

I think within 3 days i had completed the story and that's with lots of random carnage time to. This is definitely one of my most played games this year.