• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Samuel L Jackson is Afro Samurai The Game

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Have anyone tried demo for this yet? I gotta say reviews about this game is so wrong.
Its a decent hack and slash,its funny, the art style is great from animation 2D to 3D.
Its a comic book or manga art style.
I never knew about afro samurai till the game itself. So MFM members do you think about this game?

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I also didn't know about Afro Samurai till I heard about the game.

I played the first few levels and and thought it was decent.
Samuel Jackson is what makes this game hilarious. His lines are top notch.
The amine graphics art style also work well in this game.

But my favorite thing about this game is definitely the music. It has one of the best game soundtracks for a game that I have played. It just flows really well while your playing. Developers need to look at this game to learn how to properly add soundtracks.

My only gripes are the actual gameplay and stages which are pretty linear, and the inverted camera control.

But the music is unbelievable.

Noriyuke

i just got the game, and i knew about it before the game, i used to look into a lot of anime related stuff and this was a big then a while ago. At least, it was big in my mind. The Games decent, a little clunky if you ask me, and it has like one of the most decent rap/ hip hop soundtracks ive ever heard on an anime related game.

Maybe Samuel Jackson has some family members that are supposedly rappers? i dont know.