• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN SCEE Details 'Welcome Back' PSN Incentives for Europe

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Good time to be a PSN EU User :p (except the rest of the time we get shafted on both hardware/software prices xD)

Hellcat

Contributor
So, I can choose games for my PS3 *and* and for my PSP?
Or for the one *or* the other?

:confused:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So, I can choose games for my PS3 *and* and for my PSP?
Or for the one *or* the other?

:confused:

From the way the announcement was worded, seems like both.

JohnVani18

About the free month on PSN+, it begins once you get back online with the new firmware (whenever you install it) or when PSN is up again?

january39

eXo Staff
I'm hoping, perhaps misguidedly, it might be DLC's.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
No. They actually mean full games (or at least full PSN ones) on both cases. No mini crap.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
No. They actually mean full games (or at least full PSN ones) on both cases. No mini crap.

I wouldn't have minded a Mini, would have gotten Monsters Stole My Princess. That's the only game I can think of that I'd want on PSN. I'm sure if I had a good browse though, I'd find another.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
The way I see it, the games they are likely going to make us choose are inFamous, Assassin's Creed, LBP and another one.

And Menace, I know there are good minis, but most of them ARE crap. Well, I really liked "A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks"

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Full games? I have both a PSP and a PS3 and apparantly 6.20B5 lets me back on PSN. Unfortunately i updated after the outage so i haven't tried yet >.>
For the PS3 I would have thought a half price sale for a month but wow 2 free games. But it is from a selection of 5 or 4 (article is unclear)
Hopefully the selection is good and not a load of 3rd party crap that isn't selling well atm and want to push out for popularity purposes.
What full PS3 games are available on PSN atm? It seems unlikely many are due to their size.

On another note, kezra, your sig is inaccurate (about the last post bit)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Full games? I have both a PSP and a PS3 and apparantly 6.20B5 lets me back on PSN. Unfortunately i updated after the outage so i haven't tried yet >.>
For the PS3 I would have thought a half price sale for a month but wow 2 free games. But it is from a selection of 5 or 4 (article is unclear)
Hopefully the selection is good and not a load of 3rd party crap that isn't selling well atm and want to push out for popularity purposes.
What full PS3 games are available on PSN atm? It seems unlikely many are due to their size.

On another note, kezra, your sig is inaccurate (about the last post bit)

Fixed, thank you xD