• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Scott Pilgrim vs the World (ARCADE GAME) ONLY 400 POINTS

Serideth

Lucky break for me as I was thinking of buying it last night but was too tired to look through all the other games so I put it off till this morning. Looks like I made the right decision since it's been reduced to half price for this week only.

If you haven't got it nows the time!

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Is it good then? :)

MenaceInc

Staff Member
It is AWESOME. I got 100% achievements for it the other day. :D

The reason it's halfprice is because it's the XBL deal of the week. It wasn't a strictly publisher related decision hence no price drop on PSN

Serideth

Well beat the first 2 bosses and wow, this game is HARD. I'm loving the graphic and sound, really nice to have an old school game released these days, lack on online co-op is a big let down for me though.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Well beat the first 2 bosses and wow, this game is HARD. I'm loving the graphic and sound, really nice to have an old school game released these days, lack on online co-op is a big let down for me though.

The bossfights are a lot easier when you start pumping up your stats with items. It's a LOT easier when playing co-op but the biggest disappointment with the game was the lack of online features and the 10+minute long UNSKIPPABLE credit sequences.

Serideth

The bossfights are a lot easier when you start pumping up your stats with items. It's a LOT easier when playing co-op but the biggest disappointment with the game was the lack of online features and the 10+minute long UNSKIPPABLE credit sequences.

Wow that sounds annoying. I think I'll wait till I get a friend or two before I even bother trying the hardest mode! I'm also downloading Sonic Adventure, the arcade has come a long way since I last had a 360!

Seth

MD Party Room
Fun as hell with a grop of people, hard as hell if you playing it on anything other than average joe. Even more hard when your friends are dicks and let you die so they can get 10 cents lol or they steal on of your lives