• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World:

Seth

MD Party Room
So anyone picked up this game last night? I plan on playing this game all day with 2 of my friends and cant wait for this game I love retro games :) The game is on psn right now for 10 bucks and will be on xbl very shortly.

The "epic of epic epicness," Scott Pilgrim vs. The World starring Michael Cera, hits theaters August 13, but the game of the same name hit the PSN today. Available for $9.99, the four-player offline brawler takes the premise of the original comics and combines it with side-scrolling action. It also features 8-bit art by renowned pixel artist Paul Robertson.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/111/1111280p1.html
It has gotten a 8.0 from IGN

Riorio99

Played the demo earlier and I'm going to pick it up next time I have some cash. Pretty damn awesome, i'd say. It's the perfect blend of retro and new to keep me entertained. Nice sprites, great music and basic but interesting game play. Probably the best side-scrolling beat-em-up in a long time.

Darkchild

The Doctor
There's a Demo!? On PSN? Gotta get that! I'm gonna get one of those psn prepaid cards just for this game! (Can't wait for the movie too)

Seth

MD Party Room
I got to level 3 with my friends, I wanted to change my character so I quite the game thinking the game would save our level and money and progress. I was wrong and my friends got pissed and never want to play the game again.