• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Selling my Old PSPs...

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Hey,
I have 2 PSPs, a 1003 and a 2003. I haven't used them in ages, so have decided I should sell them. At the moment, they both have 5.00 M33-6 system software on them. I obviously haven't kept up with the PSP scene, so can someone inform me what's happened? :p
So what's the newest system software, and is there any point updating them?
Also, what sort of prices should I be looking at selling them for?
The 1003 has a custom red faceplate and white buttons just to add :p

I tried to update them using Network Update (Since DaX had made it so you can update custom firmwares through it) but got a DNS error.

Cheers,
Xander

Spiros

Maiki
5.00M33-6 is still the best firmware to be on in my opinion, the most up to date firmware is 5.50 GEN D4(I think), but 5.00M33-6 is fine.

For the price, just see what there going for on ebay.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
5.00M33-6 is still the best firmware to be on in my opinion, the most up to date firmware is 5.50 GEN D4(I think), but 5.00M33-6 is fine.

For the price, just see what there going for on ebay.

I'm selling the 1003, a charger, and GTA LCS for

Robby

Los Doyers!
This is USD.

For the 1001 you are looking at anywhere from 70-80, since it has a custom faceplate and buttons, you can probably add 5-10
For the 2003, I seen some sell for around 90-100

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Ahhhhh! Can someone please tell me the quickest way to revert my battery back to normal... It's a Pandora battery atm.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Don't be so hasty. It might be worth checking out how much the pandora battery will sell for on its own, since people who brick their PSPs and don't have one have to either physically create a battery or buy a tool battery/pre-made/used pandora. (I think, its been a while since I checkd in on the PSP scene as well.) It might be worth checking out how much tool batterys sell for and selling just under that.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Too late Freshmilk :p
De-Pandorad the fat ones battery and sold it, the charger and GTA LCS for

elite

Oldie moldie
I don't think there is a hack for the PSP to work with WPA2, that's first.

Second, you can use Gotube/PSPtube to play AVI files.