• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

SeTh896 - Xbox

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Unlocked online only achievements while offline in:
Sniper Elite V2
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Forza Horizon
Need for Speed: ProStreet
Virtua Tennis 3

Unlocked multiple disparate achievements with similar timestamps in:
Forza Horizon

Impossible achievement order detected in:
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- Unlocked the 'all complete' and 'Pasternek Defeated' achievements before unlocking many prerequisite achievements - such as story missions.

Assassin's Creed
- The first achievement unlocked was 'The Eagle and The Apple - 1191' - which is the final story achievement.

The Simpson's Game
- The 2nd achievement unlocked was for finishing 'Game Over' which is the final story mission.

Additional evidence found includes:
Unlocked online only achievements while offline in:
- Left 4 Dead 2

Unlocked multiple disparate achievements with similar timestamps in:
- Need for Speed Rivals (Xbox 360)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks. Before you can be added back to the leaderboard, we'll need to review your profile further to make sure it's clean, the above games are just those that were reported to us. This might take a week or so.

If you can think of any other achievement unlocks that would be flagged under our rules, please list them here. Being upfront about this will help speed up the process.

SETH

If you can think of any other achievement unlocks that would be flagged under our rules, please list them here. Being upfront about this will help speed up the process.
I can't tell if there's anything else. Can you check it?

Retodon8

I can't tell if there's anything else. Can you check it?
You couldn't think of the list of things x3sphere listed earlier either, so I would go through your list of games one by one and try to remember which ones you actually played, and which ones you didn't.

SETH

I played all the games but my brother a few years ago in the times of x360 something was rummaging in the profiles and it is possible that something was added. So I can't say if there is anything else because it was a long time ago.