• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Sexiest Video Game Characters

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
1. No Nudity
2. Can be Girls or Boys
3. Preferably a picture of your pick

819836_610_1158651264139-TakiBabe5.jpg

I chose Taki from the Soul Calibur series. She's probably not my pick for sexiest but she is the first one that came to mind... for obvious reasons.

Slasher

Suck It
I don't find video game characters sexy at all. Maybe it's for the same reason I don't like anime or any of that stuff because I know it's not real.

Adiuvo

I feel the same way as Slasher. Video game characters, or anything animated, doesn't do anything for me. If I had to choose though, my pick would be Ivy from SC2 or SC4.

Seth

MD Party Room
Same as above..
and lol at the doll comment..

Noriyuke

Well im kinda the same as above, i used be into all that when i was like 14 but after a while, and lots of real sex, i lost all luster for it. But, if i were to pick one, and not video game wise, but video game related, it would be kristanna loken as bloodrayne in bloodrayne 1. So much so that haloween 06' i had an now ex-girlfriend of mine dress up as her, but she didnt do her hair the same way so it did nothing fun for me, just fun to rip off the shirt like in the movie.

bloodrayne_flip3.jpg