• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Show Off Your Art

madsoul

madsoul have you noticed 90% of your work contain really manky tits? Just an honest observation...

OH GAWD, you are right. This is freaking me out. :argh:

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM EST ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 10:36 PM EST ----------

more

oryeHmXCL.png

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM EST ----------

kuIfuHJhn.png

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM EST ----------

pTRuRuOpw.png

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM EST ----------

ibOoBoQCf.png

Dan

Contributor
I love little things like that, Madsoul.

Do a comic book based on those little critters? :p

Haha, The first one took the least amount of time. :p The third one is my favorite, I think I'm going to add to it :)

A_Nub

Developer
Been away for a while heres some of my recent work. Im new to vectoring so don't hurt my feelings too much.

WIP:
girlLookRight.png

Shirts:
inkincshirt1.0b.png

inkincshirt1.1.png

Web Mocks:
inkinc2.0.png

inkinc2.1.png

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM EST ----------

Worked more on that vector
girlLookRight.jpg

---------- Post added 11-24-2009 at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-23-2009 at 09:31 PM ----------

Some more work.

girlLookRight2.jpg

A_Nub

Developer
here*

Also, madsoul do you do art for pleasure or is it your profession?

And one more thing, if you could get on a gfx team for some kind of game, it would be insane, your style reminds me of Gears of War, which IMO has amazing art.

eldiablov

Contributor
[qimg]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1138/arbiter.png[/qimg]

Damn, that took longer than I thought it would. Halo Wars Arbiter. I'll colour it some other time. I'm going to bed. :tup:

EDIT:

[qimg]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2009/347/3/2/328cb8bbef393879755aa0f5556252b3.png[/qimg]

Updated, finished. ^_^

Amazing ...