• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Silent Hill The Short Message PS5

Raziael

Hi everyone,
I use this amazing platform not only for trophies, but also for recording all games I have played on different consoles.
I noticed that Silent Hill The Short Message, the game released for free during the last state of play, doesn't appear in my feed.
It doesn't have trophies, but it would be nice if it can be displayed like Nintendo Switch games, which don't have trophies too.
Thanks in advance for the support 😁 😁 😁

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sorry, I haven't replied as I'm not too sure yet - need to look into it further.

If a game is lacking trophies, that means it hasn't been assigned a trophy set ID on the PSN backend yet and currently our database requires that before any new games get inserted.

Raziael

Sorry, I haven't replied as I'm not too sure yet - need to look into it further.

If a game is lacking trophies, that means it hasn't been assigned a trophy set ID on the PSN backend yet and currently our database requires that before any new games get inserted.
Thanks for the reply, I asked that because I use exophase not only for trophies, but also for tracking all games I have played through years and platforms.
For example, I have lots of steam games without trophies on my profile, so I tought that it was the same for Playstation platform.

Aashvi87

"Psychological terror and deep narrative seem to be tantalizingly combined in Silent Hill: The Short Message for PS5. I love the series, therefore I'm looking forward to the new experience it will bring on the next-generation platform. I'm already shivering from the evocative graphics and thrilling gameplay shown in the teaser."

PM kisan status