• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Sims2

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
No forum can't go without good sims2 discussion.:p
Everyone should own or tried this game around once or more by now.
So post your house and your sims now.~desu

Slasher

Suck It
Played the first sims for about a week. Built an exact replica of my house at the time, minus the basement. Got bored and stopped.

Never again.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I have Sims 1 and Sims 2, but I've never really played the second, because my PC wasn't powerful enough to run it in realtime. It just lagged out. Still, I fucking lvoed Sims 1, and managed to collect all the expansion packs except Hot Date and Livin' it up, because I couldn't find them anywhere. I managed to work a house of 4 people to have a networth of $590,000 without cheats, playing 759 days, before my save got wiped.

Sims, IMO, is like the best PC game ever.

twelve

I'm not dead
Pokemanz master said:
Everyone should own or tried this game around once or more by now.
Yeah right. Terri loves it, it bores me to tears watching her play it.

No thank you.
Pokemanz master said:
So post your house and your sims now.
So where's yours then?

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
I have Sims 2 for PS2. IMO, it is nothing compared to PC versions. It sucked..

I do, however, love the Sims series... when it's on PC. I'm really looking forward to Sims 3 coming February 20th. I'm also happy that this one is only for PC.. I just hope my pc can handle it.

Blackout

At one point in time I had every single expansion installed to this game. My g/f played it a ton. Now, she doesn't go near my computer. this game bored me to death.

Adiuvo

I disliked Sims 2 alot. SimCity Societies held my attention for longer, but I stopped playing after around 14 hours.

Moose

Meta Moose
I played Sims 1 for weeks... Sims 2, however, I played for less than a day before I got bored.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
I played Sims 2 a lot back in the day. I was creating separate families, with each adult having a different career path. And I like downloading other peoples sims, houses, and items from the website.

I got bored with it afterwards. My computer totally sucks with games. Except WoW. I don't play it much anymore since I cancelled my account. I am busy with school right now, so i might go back on WoW once I finish around April.

Serideth

Enter Ebgames
"Wow, cool! They made Sims 2 for PSP! I better try that later.

Later...
"Wtf is this."

EDIT: My as well contribute something to the [PC] aspect of this, although my story is the same as most. 1 week, done.

Yeah, what the hell was with all those crap spin off sims games, I forgot all about them.

Admiral.Awesome

Sims is definately more of a girls game. Long attention spans are required for a game of this caliber! I love it. Nearly impossible to play without cheating though.

Scorned

Sims is definately more of a girls game. Long attention spans are required for a game of this caliber! I love it. Nearly impossible to play without cheating though.

Idk about being more of a girls game, but i like the time consuming-ness of the game.