• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Site Roadmap

Ciceron14

Hey, I don't believe this deserves a new thread but wanted to suggest some updates to the "Achievements" profile view (/user/awards/)

- Default View user preference setting (currently always defaults to grid)
- Enabling links to achievement pages from the icons when in mosaic view

Very unimportant stuff but I think the mosaic view's pretty cool so I'd love being able to default to that and be able to open achievement details directly from it!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey, I don't believe this deserves a new thread but wanted to suggest some updates to the "Achievements" profile view (/user/awards/)

- Default View user preference setting (currently always defaults to grid)
- Enabling links to achievement pages from the icons when in mosaic view

Very unimportant stuff but I think the mosaic view's pretty cool so I'd love being able to default to that and be able to open achievement details directly from it!
Sounds good to me! I'll get these changes included in the next round of updates :)

Retodon8

Sounds good to me! I'll get these changes included in the next round of updates :)
I collected a bunch of previous feature requests as posts on my Exophase profile. Not sure about the one suggesting to show more games instead of achievements on animated gamercards for platforms without achievements, but the rest hasn't been implemented yet, and you seemed to like most of them before.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I collected a bunch of previous feature requests as posts on my Exophase profile. Not sure about the one suggesting to show more games instead of achievements on animated gamercards for platforms without achievements, but the rest hasn't been implemented yet, and you seemed to like most of them before.
Some of changes you requested (Earned awards sort prioritization and platform avatars on hover) will be included in the next update as well. It will also include some functionality updates (not an exhaustive list but... ability to add friends from profile pages, view/send private messages from the main site, and view past reports from the Account page).

The Gamercard changes may take longer - that portion of the site is being overhauled a bit to make it easier to maintain as far as adding new skins/layouts to the cards, so I've been avoiding making changes to the existing code... however, when it makes sense to do so I'll get to the items you listed.

Thornskade

I had this idea, how about another subscription or higher subscription tier that disables ads on your profile for everyone who visits it? This is the best platform for tracking what's being played and the UI design is amazing, but the ads really detract from the clarity

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I had this idea, how about another subscription or higher subscription tier that disables ads on your profile for everyone who visits it? This is the best platform for tracking what's being played and the UI design is amazing, but the ads really detract from the clarity
I will think about it. I think I'd rather have it separate from the Premium offering so the sign-up options stay simple there. Maybe could add a Patreon with a monthly subscription option that would disable ads for anyone that views their profile page. Then there is also no commitment so anyone would be able to cancel at any time.

I'm not sure about pricing, do you feel $1/month would be fair?

@x3sphere question im not sure if its possible or of it has been asked...but can the meta quest be added to exophase?
Not sure, I haven't really looked into that one yet. Do they have public profile pages that show earned achievements?

Last edited:

Gamer Steve

I will think about it. I think I'd rather have it separate from the Premium offering so the sign-up options stay simple there. Maybe could add a Patreon with a monthly subscription option that would disable ads for anyone that views their profile page. Then there is also no commitment so anyone would be able to cancel at any time.

Not sure, I haven't really looked into that one yet. Do they have public profile pages that show earned achievements?
I mean u can see friends achievements if it's public through the app but I'm not sure it if it is like the whole apple gaming thing?

Gamer Steve

This is my nephews profile through the app

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231230_224149_Meta Quest.jpg
    Screenshot_20231230_224149_Meta Quest.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 20

Thornskade

That's cheaper than I'd personally have expected, yeah
I have no insight and can't judge what's sustainable for the site, but I'd be willing to pay that

uNtOld PAIN

I've setup a Trello page that complies most of the site feature requests made so far and shows what we're currently working on. You can view it here: https://trello.com/b/R7jHsQg7/exophase-public

Since we get requests here on the forums, as well as on Discord and email I figured it would be nice to have everything in one place. There may be some minor things I've missed, if you notice your suggestion isn't on here let me know and I'll add it. Also if a request was originally made on the forum, I've added a link to the associated thread inside the Trello card as well.
I would really love to be able to link a Riot account as well so that things like Valorant and League can be tracked. Just a suggestion i didnt see on the board!