• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

So who hear has a Wii?

knicky91

Updater/Moderator
At first, when i heard that the PS3 and Wii was coming out, i thought that the PS3 would be SICK with all the mad graphics etc, but once i seen all the new interactive gameplay Wii had to offer, the Wii was noticably batter than the PS3 for me and that also shows in how many Wii and PS3 consoles has been sold which shows that their has been a lot more Wii consoles sold than PS3 consoles.

Wii is better but i havn't got enough money coz i just bought myself a new PSP xP

shadowforte

Any one else have one yet? I am buying up old systems right now (just bought a dreamcast, SNES and a GBA sp) so I have not got one yet.

PsXtreme

I heard that Wii was dangerous, people putting their feet though a wall or the coffee table and fucking up their hands. They had on the news people are trying to sue nintendo for their injerious. I personally dont want to be that involed in a game, just give me a Playstation controler or a psp and im good.

- PsXtreme

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I heard that Wii was dangerous, people putting their feet though a wall or the coffee table and fucking up their hands. They had on the news people are trying to sue nintendo for their injerious.

and i would call those kind of people idiots....the worlds full of them unfortunately....ah well.

i have seen some videos and photos of wii diasters but again,i'd put it down to lack of common sense.ah well

in relation to the damage caused by wii's, you may want to visit this site

quite surprised at the girlfriend getting hit in the face....

i have a wii but i only have 2 games for it (sports and zelda waiting for super smash bros) i love my wii and would never trade it for a X360 or ps3

R

R@ptor

I still have to get one :glare:
Not enough money at the moment :sad:

shadowforte

I am try to sell my ps2 right now to get one. If any one is looking to buy a ps2 with around 17 games, or a snes with 2 games, pm me :)

jwilds73

I bought one and I love it I only have Zelda and Metroid now but I bought up all the Gamecube Zelda games also (minus Four Swords) and a few other GC games as I never owned a GC. I can't wait for Nights, Brawl and Galaxy to come out I've already preordered them.

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
Just got one yesterday!!! posting this with it!

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I just snagged myself one from the local W-Mizzle. It's gonna be awesome once I get enthused enough to hook it up.