• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN Sony Giving PlayStation Home A Facelift This Fall With Social Gaming Focus

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sony-Rebooting-Hom.jpg

The launch of PlayStation Home has been something of a double-edge sword for Sony. While it's resonated well with many loyal enthusiasts, it hasn't exactly caught on with the average PS3 gamer. Come this fall, Sony is making strides to change that, with a renewed focus on social gaming.

Home is getting a extensive makeover, with games as the central focus[...]

Continue reading: Sony Giving PlayStation Home A Facelift This Fall With Social Gaming Focus...

eldiablov

Contributor
When I make my half yearly visit to home I noticed a little space game on there and was half interested. But it was shit. They definitely need to focus on QUALITY social gaming to get more people interested.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I logged onto it when it first came out, then never looked at it again. It's just not interesting.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
My friend and I logged in late last year to see if anybody still uses it. Apparently everybody hangs out at the bowling alley trying to get girls to text them naked pictures.

january39

eXo Staff
I logged in for about 5 mins, logged out and never went back. Although, if i can get pictures of naked girls i might think again.

hush404

Ehh, Home has it's place. I think, a lot of core gamers aren't the audience that appreciates it and thus we bitch about it, but there's obviously someone spending money there because Sony spends quite the amount of resources improving it.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I thought home was pretty awesome, when i got the ps3 it was the one thing at the time that really stood out imo, i enjoyed it for about a week, and haven't checked back since.

While i think it's awesome, it's just not something i really care to go out of my way to use, particularly when i only use the ps3 for movies, or games.

Robby

Los Doyers!
My friend and I logged in late last year to see if anybody still uses it. Apparently everybody hangs out at the bowling alley trying to get girls to text them naked pictures.

I remember when Uno came out for the xbox and you could find a girl giving a free show to guys.