• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS4 Sony: 'PlayStation 4 Will Have the Strongest Launch Line-Up We've Ever Had'

David Sanchez

Killzone-Shadow-Fall1.jpg

It would appear that Sony's heading into the wave of next generation consoles quite prepared. In a statement to CVG, Sony World Studios Vice President Michael Denny hyped up the holiday 2013 launch of the PlayStation 4 by saying that the console would feature not just a strong line-up of games, but the strongest for the company yet.

"With PlayStation 4 what's exciting is we can see the strength in depth of titles come through — not just in first-party but third-party, and I really believe PlayStation 4 will have the strongest launch line-up we've ever had," said Denny.

Continue reading...

hush404

Sounds promising... but I thought the Vita had a good launch setup for games and people still went "Ehhh....".

trevor4us

Did you know if you get Killzone: Shadow Fall (PlayStation 4) at walmart.com you can receive a free $10 gift card. I believe you can still get the gift card here: <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=6u8GgEN4Bi7ZGZE6ZMgc4A%3D%3D">[www.ebates.com]</a>

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Is anyone getting a launch PS4?

If so, what title are you picking up? I think I'll be grabbing the new Killzone.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Killzone and Knack here. Also getting Resogun on PSN.

I'm betting Knack will be the first to go as a PS Plus freebie but I basically got it free from Amazon's buy 1 get 1 free promo.

Seth

MD Party Room
I am as well, killzone and BF4 for me.. Resogun since I hear it Free with ps+

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Is anyone getting a launch PS4?

If so, what title are you picking up? I think I'll be grabbing the new Killzone.

Just got mine in today. Looking to potentially pick up Killzone - not sure how well the multiplayer will play