• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS4 Sony Prices PS4 At $399

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Sony definitely didn't shy away from taking jabs at Microsoft during its E3 press conference, and the big one was the price of PS4 hardware. It'll set you back only $399, $100 less than the Xbox One.

We'll say this: it sure is going to be an uphill battle for Microsoft to convince consumers to pay $100 extra for their box. The upcoming months leading in to launch will be interesting to say the least.

Continue reading...

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
The same thought crossed my mind. Back then it was Sony that was touting the all in one nature of the ps3 and this time around it Microsoft; now with the price reveals it's like a full role reversal.
I hate to say it but it seems like Sony is actually learning from past mistakes.. weird.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Price points aside, I don't feel like these two consoles can even be compared apples-to-apples. You're getting a home entertainment hub with the Xbone. That part where that dev was up in the Killer Instinct queue was what sold me yesterday. The ability to switch games and TV that fast is sick. Especially when my 2.5 year old walks into the room after her nap and I'm playing an adult game.

I'll be getting both for sure, but I wanted to see more PS4 exclusives yesterday that interested me.