• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN Sony Reaches 'Important Step' Towards PSN Restoration

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Isn't DC tied to the SOE Infra instead of the PSN one? I believe PSN could be back up without DC being back up...

Yes, PSN isn't dependent on SOE's servers as far as I know.

TeamOverload

Isn't DC tied to the SOE Infra instead of the PSN one? I believe PSN could be back up without DC being back up...

Yes, that's why I said they're two different infrastructures, but I just would assume that Sony would put those two online services back up at the same time. I could be mistaken though, it was just a thought :p It's been a long day >_<

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Yes, that's why I said they're two different infrastructures, but I just would assume that Sony would put those two online services back up at the same time. I could be mistaken though, it was just a thought :p It's been a long day >_<

I'm going on a tangent here, but since there different infrastructures and the teams working on it are different, they'll most likely be put back online at different times (aka when they are ready xD).

I do get where you're coming from though :p

This is making me realize I need more single player games.

This is why I actively refuse to get addicted to MP games xD

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor