• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Sorting Suggestion

KneeDemon

Hello guys hope you are doing well,
Every now and then when I Master a game or two I like to come over to marvel over the artwork of the achievements, see how they look and compare them to the others,
Sometimes I go way back to see my first few achievements and just remind myself of how hard a particular one was to get,
The sorting when you see all the Achievements you've ever gotten is only sorted by date/time, so you usually see the most recent achievements,
I'd like to suggest to add sorting there so you can for example see the rarest ones you have, or the ones with more points, experience and such,
It already exists when you go to a game, but when you go to all combined achievements it doesn't for some reason and it would be great if that feature was added,
Thank you either way.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks for the suggestion. I've added an option to the combined achievement listing page that allows sorting by rarity now.

In general the page has been reworked a bit - added display of EXP there and it should load faster now too, particularly on profiles with a large amount of achievements. Also added an Achievements button on the single profile pages that click through to a user's full achievement list for that service, so that it's not only accessible through the combined page anymore.

Last edited: