• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Splatterhouse

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Does anyone remember playing this back in the day? If I remember correctly, it was one of the first games to ever have some type of parental warning on the box. (That much I can remember making some headlines.) I also remember it being rather challenging.

152jdie.jpg

k51xsy.jpg

Well it's being remade for the PS3 and 360. There have been a few articles in some magazines I read showing off a couple of screens and some gameplay details.

At the NYC Comic-Con, they recently released a trailer. It looks better in HD.

[gt]45204[/gt]

EvilSeph

Administrator
You guys make me feel so deprived of games. I don't recall this game but I think I would have enjoyed it :(

What's with the hockey mask? And is that a stick?

I'll have to check out the youtube vid at home.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Just had some time to check that trailer out. It looks great :)

TeamOverload

Dug this one up, rather than making a new one.

I hadn't realized this was coming out today. Anybody pick it up? Curious to see how it is.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I didn't know it was out either. If the reviews are average or better, I'll give it a whirl when I stop playing Black Ops and finish up with New Vegas.

Robby

Los Doyers!
It's a fun game. Get's too repetitive for my liking. If you like hack n slash games, then this is nice. The amount of blood is appealing too.
I wouldn't pay full price for the game though, better of renting it.