• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Splinter Cell Conviction

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I've been a huge Splinter Cell fan (I love games requiring stealth) and can't wait for this to come out. I just recently finished Double Agent (last year) and have since anxiously been awaiting another one to play

Seth

MD Party Room
Thinking about pre ordering the game Dell has it for a nice price of 40 bucks, anyone else plan on picking this bad boy up?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Thinking about pre ordering the game Dell has it for a nice price of 40 bucks, anyone else plan on picking this bad boy up?

I'll definitely be picking this game up at some points, just need to decide whether or not I want it for the PC or Xbox 360 (my financial situation will depict my final purchase most likely)

Tommi

Picked up a new xbox 360 after my old one died and got this game...

Question: anyone know how to change weapon hands like in the old one?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I don't think you can switch up which shoulder your aiming over Tommi.

This games OK. I'm not a fan of stealth games, but you are pretty much given the option to either go the stealth route or kill everything in sight. So when I get tired of being detected or something I go to option B.

I haven't tried the co-op yet.

Riorio99

I'd pick this up if I had a 360 or a decent PC. Alas.
The stealth looks awesome and I really enjoyed the first Splinter Cell game, but never played any of the others.

Tommi

I don't think you can switch up which shoulder your aiming over Tommi.

This games OK. I'm not a fan of stealth games, but you are pretty much given the option to either go the stealth route or kill everything in sight. So when I get tired of being detected or something I go to option B.

I haven't tried the co-op yet.

Yeah, I try to stealth as much as possible, but once I unlocked the SCAR-H, I went gun-ho on most things.

Not tried the Co-op myself but I did enjoy it on the last games so I'll give that a go soon.

Tommi

I'm at the White House just now.... not been playing it too much as I tend to complete games too fast.

Also Abe:
How did you get through the lasers after u "kill" kobain? did you take right or left door?

PR0fessor Burnt

beat the campaign in one sitting last night. quite short I must say.
proceeded to play splitscreen co-op and I must say I haven't had that many laughs over a co-op game in a long ass time

TeamOverload

Just got this for my birthday, pretty sweet game I must say. Definitely my favorite one in the Splinter Cell franchise at least based on what I've played so far.