• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

StarCraft II achievements and leaderboard

lsdMyth

Hi everyone.

I have 100% achievements in StarCraft II, but for some reason Exophase shows only 34.5%. Accodring to the leaderboard, I am on the first place. Something is wrong here. Looks like Exophase doesn't show correct results for all players. Exophase didn't register some of my achievements, such as "Score 250,000 points on the Lost Viking arcade machine", but registered an achievement for 500k points.

Also, some achievements in sc2 are unique and time-limited (e.g. "Acquired through the BlizzCon 2018 War Chest"). They are placed in a special category in the game and do not give achievement points. Exophase put all sc2 achievements in one big pile. In my opinion, this needs to be changed, otherwise it is 100% unattainable. Is it possible to change this or is it a lost cause?

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We appreciate you reporting this, @x3sphere will have to check it out when he has some free time.

As for the special category, I've suggested to the developer a while ago a feature to still have games count as a completion when you unlock all the obtainable achievements (ignoring the discontinued/broken achievements). Which still needs to be implemented, but I'm very excited about it! Is there a list somewhere with the discontinued achievements so we can mark them properly here as well?