• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Staying logged in

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Well like the title says I've never had trouble before staying logged in forever on multiple computers and now I do. Whats wrong? Never changed anything.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Well like the title says I've never had trouble before staying logged in forever on multiple computers and now I do. Whats wrong? Never changed anything.

Does this keep happening or did it only happen once? Reason I ask is because the forums were upgraded last night, so its normal that you had to login again.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
started last night keeps happening now
Edit- now it happens everytime monitor goes to sleep basically getting slightly annoying...
I know its not your fault or anything but a remedy for it would be great.
p.s. is it just me and junit like non mods?

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
started last night keeps happening now
Edit- now it happens everytime monitor goes to sleep basically getting slightly annoying...
I know its not your fault or anything but a remedy for it would be great.
p.s. is it just me and junit like non mods?

Junit is a mod, bud. I had to re-log-in today, but just once, I haven't had a problem thus far.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I can't seem to reproduce the problem here...

Try this:

Log out, go to http://forums.exophase.com/usercp.php

Don't use the log in bar at the top, use the vBulletin Message one and check "Remember Me"

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Is he really i forgot wupps ok well i tried this out and ill wait till tommorow to see gotta go to sleep got quest = quiz+test not finding the one ring or something anyways ill check tommorow thx for the help :)
EDIT same problem :(

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Weird, well I just changed the cookie settings. Does it work now?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Bump!
Was perfect for a day and now it started again you change anything?

nope. What browser do you use? Are you sure you didn't change the cookie settings to like delete every X days, or delete when closing the browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.