• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam games/achievements show up before every other platform on profile

TheStark700

I noticed sometimes around this month that my games from Steam are showing up before every other platform. I've been playing on Xbox for most my recent games, not PC/Steam. Is there any way to show my games that I've most recently played first?

It used to be that way but idk what changed.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Maybe Valve made some changes, I noticed it's showing those games under Recent Activity on your actual Steam profile page: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheStark700/

I think before, it used to only show games played in the last 2 weeks there (also with no year present) so it was assumed they were from the current year. It takes the year into account now, so that should prevent these from bumping to the top of your list.

TheStark700

Oh I see, well I'll check if I can change the settings. Haven't really played on Steam for years since 2020 lol

I still see other games showing up properly on their platforms in order though.