• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Steam Steam Gifts Giveaway

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

A little over a week ago we made a post in our forums seeing if anyone had any left-over or unused Steam gifts they were willing to donate into a pool for a giveaway. Two of our forum members have contributed and have provided us with Steam community beta invites and the full-game of Nuclear Dawn. I have also contributed my free copy of Portal 1 into the mix.

We originally had Portal 2 coupons but they expire today.

Continue reading...

hush404

I was scratching my head as to why I didn't see this before, then I noticed you said "in the forums" where I don't visit :S Had you made an actual post about it here on the main site, you might of gotten a larger response. I may have even donated a few things :)

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I was scratching my head as to why I didn't see this before, then I noticed you said "in the forums" where I don't visit :S Had you made an actual post about it here on the main site, you might of gotten a larger response. I may have even donated a few things :)

you should join us in the forums more hush=-)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
you should join us in the forums more hush=-)

You still can ;) I'll just update the posts to reflect the new additions

EDIT: Elite, the one who had the idea and contributed the first items to the pool also wanted it to be for the community members. I thought we'd give the forum members the first shot at it, didn't realize you didn't frequent the forums since I always see you posting on our articles.

hush404

I might peek in, but I'm not a huge forum person tbh. I like to comment on new articles a bit, but never seem to bother much with forums (or remember to visit them :p).