• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Steam Steam Gifts Giveaway

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
The drawing will be taking place later today. I will be streaming it live @ twitch.tv/frozenipaq

I will be accepting entries until the drawing is actually conducted later today. Duplicate entries are not allowed. If you have yet to enter and would like to do so, please do so ASAP.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Alright everyone. I'm about to start the giveaway but I want to make sure everyone is good with these preliminary results. Here's a distribution of the entries so far:

4b2678e52205aa924b7d94d2e8a048b377b5ecd0.PNG

I originally said you will only be able to win one pool. However that would leave only Pool 2, 5 and 8 down to a few people. The rest of the pools would automatically be won by people without a drawing. I'm thinking I'll allow people to win multiple times since others didn't express interest in the other pools so they wouldn't mind if you won another pool.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'll be conducting the giveaway at around 8:00-8:15PM EST

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Winners

Pool 1: Yoko - Claimed
Pool 2: NooMoahk
Pool 3: Argoroj - Claimed
Pool 4: Pr0fessorBurnt - Claimed
Pool 5: Lastoneleft - Claimed
Pool 6: Parallellink
Pool 7: Lastoneleft - Claimed
Pool 8: Lanetting - Claimed

For those that have won could you please send me a PM on the forums with the e-mail address that your Steam account is associated with so I can gift it to you. Alternatively you can send me an e-mail at justin @ exophase .com but for verification purposes, please state what e-mail you used on the forums for your account if it is different than the one you are sending from. Congrats everyone!

Vid Archived of Giveaway: http://www.twitch.tv/frozenipaq/b/331092844