• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Steam Launches Massive Give & Get Sale

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
steam5.jpg

Valve has put its own spin on Thanksgiving, launching a massive "Get & Get" sale on Steam. Through now till November 29, you can look forward to price reductions on a number of select titles. As usual, each day will usher in new time-limited deals.

The current crop of offerings include Borderlands for a paltry $10, Counter Strike: Source at $5, Shank for $10.04, and several others. There's also a number of bulk deals[...]

Continue reading: Steam Launches Massive Give & Get Sale...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Deux Ex Pack. 4.99€? Oh why am I broke? D:

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Heh, the wishlist feature is awesome...I have 43 games on mine... :|

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
/me is making his wishlist

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Is this worth getting?

First Deus Ex is one of the best story-driven FPS games ever. It holds up well even today if you can look past the dated graphics.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
First Deus Ex is one of the best story-driven FPS games ever. It holds up well even today if you can look past the dated graphics.

Agreed and I've always dreamed of finishing both (I never did D:) as well as System Shock 2. Major thanks to MenaceInc for giving me both games :D I'll download and play them both this weekend!

MenaceInc

Staff Member
You can also add unreleased titles to your wish list, so you can add Portal 2 and the new Deus Ex as well.

Just remember, if you do win, it's the top 5 you get. But you need 10 items to qualify.

good, I have 43

Torchlight is

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So far I've picked up Shank. It's a great brawler, reminds me of a cross between Double Dragon and Streets of Rage.

El Diablo

I wish torchlight has a multiplayer aspect to it :(.

TeamOverload

Grabbed Torchlight earlier. Just finally was able to download it though, Steam's servers were not cooperating well with me earlier in the day. You all seem to have enjoyed it and for $5 can't really go wrong.

Slightly OT: Thinking about picking up Super Meat Boy, any of you here played the 360 version? Worth it? It's at $9.99 right now for the pre-order.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Grabbed Torchlight earlier. Just finally was able to download it though, Steam's servers were not cooperating well with me earlier in the day. You all seem to have enjoyed it and for $5 can't really go wrong.

Slightly OT: Thinking about picking up Super Meat Boy, any of you here played the 360 version? Worth it? It's at $9.99 right now for the pre-order.

Got it on 360 and 100%'d the Light World, it is an AWESOME game. HOWEVER, I seriously recommend you play with a controller so would have to recommend the 360 version over the PC (unless you have a wired 360 controller or better).