• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Steam Launches Massive Give & Get Sale

TeamOverload

Don't have my 360 anymore, but I do plan on picking one up again at some point, so I may just wait for that then. Thanks for the feedback.

Today's Deals:
Left 4 Dead 2 - 75% Off - $5.00
Call of Duty 4 - 50% Off - $14.99
Wings of Prey - 50% Off - $14.99
Supreme Commander 2 - 75% Off - $3.75
Galcon Fusion - 75% Off - $2.50
King's Bounty Platinum Edition - 75% Off - $8.75
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - 75% Off - $7.49
GTA: Episodes From Liberty City - 66% Off - $10.20
Indie Pulse Pack - 90% Off - $4.99

Adiuvo

Wings of Prey looks really tempting but people are raving about it having 'Starforce' DRM. Anyone have any issues with Starforce? So far I'm just chalking it up to hyperbole like the situation with SecuROM.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
planning on getting CoD4, the Indie pulse pack, Supreme Commander 2 and GTA4:EFLC :D

Adiuvo

When you get SupCom2 ES, you, and I all need to start up a game. We haven't played it for about three months.

Wings of Prey looks really tempting but people are raving about it having 'Starforce' DRM. Anyone have any issues with Starforce? So far I'm just chalking it up to hyperbole like the situation with SecuROM.

StarForce has a way worse reputation compared to SecuROM. I've only myself used SecuROM, so this is just what I've heard.

This may be interesting, but take it with a grain of salt.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Riddick has Starforce and I haven't had any issues, though there are plenty of horror stories on it. It seems to be problematic when you have any type of virtual drive software installed like Daemon Tools.

Shame companies are still using these intrusive types of DRM. Steam alone does the job well enough.