• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

steam profile remove from leaderboard/ Not Ranked

Ask The Viking

Heysa!

my steam user (asktheviking) have been remove from leaderboard/ Not Ranked. I was just curious if it because it's being updated or something?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You were removed for possible SAM use.

SteamHunters has you removed from their leaderboards as well, over 40+ games are flagged.

Given the large amount of flagged games, it would be good to start an appeal over there. If you are cleared then we can add you back as well.

Ask The Viking

You were removed for possible SAM use.

SteamHunters has you removed from their leaderboards as well, over 40+ games are flagged.

Given the large amount of flagged games, it would be good to start an appeal over there. If you are cleared then we can add you back as well.
Hejsa!

I have contacted SH, and with some help I got my profile cleaned. and got my SH Profile revalidated.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok thanks, I have added you back to the leaderboards here. Ranking will show again in 24 hours.