• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam profile sync incomplete?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm not sure, the sync completed successfully. Do you see any specific games with missing achievements?

I've noticed sometimes the totals on Steam don't take into account achievements that were removed by the dev (which we can't see anymore). Also, achievements earned on a game you don't actually own and instead played through the Family Sharing feature won't be picked up, unless the game shows up under Recently Played.

BTW, this also seems to happen with some titles that had a free weekend, they don't show up under your 'owned' games list and only under recently played (which only shows data up to 2 weeks).

At any rate... if you can find what's missing, I should be able to fix it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok, you should be all up to date now :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

quantumdot

Actually, some of my games didn't update achievements, although most of them are on there now. Age of Empires II didn't update at all, it's very strange.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I ran another scan, looks like it picked up all the missing achievements this time.

X

xxDimosXX

Thx it works well only few are missing.I think it comes from Family Sharing.Can you at the option to gain achievements from Family Sharing feature ? I think many players play games from that feture :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thx it works well only few are missing.I think it comes from Family Sharing.Can you at the option to gain achievements from Family Sharing feature ? I think many players play games from that feture :)

Yes that's most likely the source of the missing achievements. Unfortunately those games only show up under 'Recently Played' - if you've last played a shared game more than 2 weeks ago then we won't be able to see it.

One option is to just launch the missing games, then we'll be able to pick them up on next scan.

X

xxDimosXX

Fine sounds good :) I found two games that was not in the statistics list.

Making History: The Great War
Blade Symphony

Gamer Steve

I know this is not a big deal but this game i have on steam called Carpe Diem only has one achievement and i unlocked it and got 100% on the game but on my profile it only shows the 100% and the green outline on the picture of the game. I cant click on the game or it doesnt say when i completed it either. IS that normal or anything that can be done? thanks